Monday, March 25, 2013

Pão de Queijo


One day I will be able to do this without making a gigantic mess.

Zomg.

ANYWAY.

Favorite.

No, but seriously. This is a perfect food.  As in up there with pizza and toast. THIS IS PRACTICALLY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.


Even the batter/dough thing is visibly delicious and cheesy.

Hang on. I'm drooling from the thought of a pizza crust that tastes like this.

Super easy recipe, and I finally got to use one of my cookbooks on BatchBattles. It's not...exactly perfect. Even the frozen stuff my relatives can get at the grocery store has a more delicate flavor, and while this recipe is definitely one of the better ones I've tried, the interior is not as fluffy as I'd hope.

Whatever.

CHEESY BREAD.

And this totally counts as breakfast. I would eat these for breakfast. So would you, and so would your mom.

I'd tell you how many I've had since they came out of the oven...but then I'd have to kill you.

awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment